As our Data Warehouse Manager (m/f) you will be entrusted with redesigning and maintaining our central information system. You will be required to ensure data consistency, system availability and high-speed data retrieval. You will be expected to keep your overall goal in mind at all times and provide interfaces for a number of departments.
- Set up an analytical data warehouse system using Vertica
- Implement a Hadoop storage system
- Ensure instant data retrieval/real-time BI
- Implement ETL/ELT processes
- Provide support for data mining issues
- Professional experience in technical areas and experience in working with big data
- Very good knowledge of data warehouse systems is essential
- Experience working with SQL, PHP or Java
- A strong sense of responsibility and an independent working approach
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org