As an Expert – Data Warehouse (m/f), you will be the pioneer for big data within our company and will support our data warehouse team in all technical challenges. You will work closely with the leads and our head of business intelligence to continue the technical development of our data warehouse and have a decisive impact on our DWH architecture.
Your passion and expertise lie in, for example, taking a hands-on approach to product development as well as in developing new ideas. You give yourself ambitious goals, chase them, and inspire others to do so.
- Act as a catalyst in the DWH team for all issues related to technical optimization and development
- Independently implement ideas into our DWH architecture
- Recommend practical and strategic courses of action that agree with technical specifications, integrated systems, and interfaces
- Monitor the marketand independently optimize processes and systems
- Lead the team in complex projects and tasks related to those projects
- Successfully completed university degree in computer sciences, business information systems, or similar
- Several years of in-depth practical experience in working with column-based databases such as HP Vertica and experience working with Hadoop and frameworks such as mapR, Cloudera, and Hortonworks
- An excellent team player with a hands-on mentality, a flair for innovation, and the courage to take it to the next level
- You enjoy planning and implementing technical solutions
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses, and technical reference works A healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities, and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.