As an SQL Agent (m/f) you will collect, evaluate, as well as process information about our products and prepare this information for our monetization department. For this role you will need an in-depth understanding of analysis and confidence in handling large amounts of data.
- Design of application and reporting databases
- Implementation of data models and database designs (indexes, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers)
- Analysis and implementation of new database requirements
- Troubleshooting and continuous optimization of structures
- Development and implementation of guidelines for working with databases
- Completed training in (business) informatics or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with large amounts of data
- Good knowledge of the technical administration of MySQL databases in Linux desirable
- You have a good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org