As an SQL Agent (m/f) you will collect, evaluate, as well as process information about our products and prepare this information for our monetization department. For this role you will need an in-depth understanding of analysis and confidence in handling large amounts of data.
- Query and evaluate large amounts of data
- Analyze and implement new database requests
- Develop and implement guidelines on working with databases
- Process and prepare database queries in a clear and structured way and carry out reporting for the monetization department
- A completed training course or degree in IT or similar qualification
- Experience with database queries using SQL
- A general understanding of database structures
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com