As a Data Analyst (m/f) you will be the link between business intelligence and our specialist departments. You will be responsible for carrying out extensive analyses of various issues in our internal departments. This will include reporting, evaluating KPIs and suggesting courses of action to our product managers as well as our marketing, conversion, and monetization departments.
- Carry out mathematical and graphical analyses for online games, and supervise long term analyses
- Evaluate multivariate tests, conduct problem analyses and create reports on new features
- Validate and aggregate the collected data sets
- Develop fresh solutions and new test processes for current and future issues
- Make judgments based on your analyses and recommend courses of action
- Good university degree in mathematics, physics, IT, statistics or other subjects with a significant mathematical/statistical or scientific focus
- Some relevant professional experience is desirable
- Some experience with SQL or other databases as well as with the statistical software R is desirable
- An in-depth understanding of analysis and confidence in handling large amounts of data
- Generally strong analytical skills and numeracy
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com