As our Lead Data Warehouse (m/f) you will be in charge of our growing data warehouse team. You will be tasked with redesigning and maintaining our central information system, ensuring system availability, high-speed data retrieval and data consistency. You will be expected to keep your overall goal in mind at all times and provide interfaces for a variety of company departments.
- Take charge of the current data warehouse team and its development
- Administration and management of company-internal structures
- Oversee the development of an analytical data warehouse system using Vertica
- Implementation of a Hadoop storage system
- Ensure real-time data query/real-time BI
- Implement ETL/ELT processes
- Provide support with data mining issues
- Completed university degree (mathematics, economics, business IT or similar)
- Several years professional experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of data warehouse systems required
- Experience in working with SQL, PHP or Java
- A strong sense of responsibility and an independent working approach
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Your contact person for this job offer is Tim Wiedemann.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com