Big Data Analytics without Limits Gathering in Kansas City, Missouri!

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimKnicely » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 pm

When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: Boulevard Brewing Company 2501 Southwest Blvd. Kansas City, Missouri 64108

Join us on Wednesday, March 29th at Boulevard Brewing Company to hear how companies like Cerner Corporation, are leveraging HPE Vertica to transform their Big Data initiatives, solve real business challenges and deliver value in new ways.

In today’s economy, organizations must make strides to become data driven or risk losing market share, or worse, be displaced by more agile competitors. Learn how leading data-driven organizations apply Big Data analytics at extreme scale without compromise to address the full range of analytic use cases and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and generate new sources of revenue.

Register and attend to learn how your peers are addressing these new hurdles moving forward and maximizing the value of their data during this networking reception.

Attendance is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!

http://www.cvent.com/d/c5q72z
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

Return to “General”