Vertica Vs. Redshift Webinar

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vertica Vs. Redshift Webinar

Post by JimKnicely » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Considering AWS Redshift for Your Cloud-Based Analytics? Think Again?

About this webinar:
Two distinct trends are converging! Cloud is proving immensely useful in providing elastic, measurable, on-demand and self-service resources to organizations of all sizes. The uptake in 2016 has been phenomenal, continuing the biggest transformation that technology professionals will experience in their careers. Also, data-driven organizations are relying even more than before on analytical databases to load, store, and analyze volumes of data at high speed to derive timely insights.
A benchmark study was conducted to assess query performance and concurrency impact of two cloud-enabled, enterprise-ready, relationally-based, analytical platforms. The benchmark (expanding upon UC Berkeley’s Big Data Benchmark) simulated scenarios to answer fundamental business questions that every enterprise might encounter and ask.

In this webinar, we will discuss the results and key takeaways of the benchmark. We will also uncover, how to achieve high-performance and scalable analytics in the cloud and augment current, on-premises platforms—in a cost-effective manner.
Live online Dec 14 1:00 pm est

Presented by:
Jake Dolezal, Practice Leader, Analytics, McKnight Consulting Group and Sanjay Baronia, Product marketing Manage, HPE Vertica

Register here:
http://hpsw.co/Bf1Bi1W
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

Return to “Vertica Links”