Using advanced analytics to help farmers optimize resources and maximize yield (Webinar)

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Using advanced analytics to help farmers optimize resources and maximize yield (Webinar)

Post by JimKnicely » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 pm

About this Webinar:
The Climate Corporation aims to help the world's farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. The integrated Climate FieldView™ digital agriculture platform provides farmers with one comprehensive, connected suite of digital tools to help them optimize resources and maximize yield. Building the digital tools to support this mission requires processing and analyzing petabytes of diverse datasets. Everything from satellite imagery and weather data, to sensor data from on-farm equipment and clickstream data must be ingested and made available for analytics.

Join us on the latest Data Disruptors webcast featuring Erich Hochmuth, Big Data Architect at The Climate Corporation, to hear how Climate’s fit for purpose, best in class analytics platform FieldView™ brings together Vertica, Spark, Kettle, Looker, and other tools in a cloud deployment on AWS that democratizes access to data and enables a data driven culture. Learn about Vertica’s role in this ecosystem and how the advanced analytics platform has enabled Climate to achieve:
• 100% automation
• Minimal maintenance overhead
• A highly available redundant deployment in the cloud

Live online Nov 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am EST

Register here:
https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/8913 ... _p=7599509
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

Return to “Announcements, Events and Activities”