HP Big Data Conference 2015

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

HP Big Data Conference 2015

Post by JimKnicely » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Big Data is getting even bigger!

Corporate data comes in all shapes and sizes. From typical enterprise information, like data warehouse and web logs, to more human information, like call logs, voice and video, organizations struggle with using 100% of their big data. The HP Big Data Conference is about harnessing 100% of your data—structured and unstructured—to inform every decision, help you capitalize on opportunities and improve efficiency. This conference focuses on HP Haven solutions like Vertica, IDOL and distributed R, upon which powerful big data analytics solutions are built. Join us and continue the Big Data journey. Together.

Please save the date for the HP Big Data Conference 2015 taking place August 10 – 13, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston.

http://h71056.www7.hp.com/bdc/overview. ... model_desc
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

johnny60

Re: HP Big Data Conference 2015

Post by johnny60 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:07 am

Wow! This HP Big Data Conference sounds quite beneficial for everyone! I love attending such informative corporate events that are beneficial for my business. I would love to attend this event in Boston!!
Last edited by NorbertKrupa on Fri May 01, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam link

Return to “Announcements, Events and Activities”