HP Vertica Big Data Conference

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HP Vertica Big Data Conference

Post by JimKnicely » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Thanks! I will be the heckler in the audience :lol: Just kidding. I'm really looking forward to your session!
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimKnicely » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 pm

It's almost time for the HP Vertica Big Data Conference! It's now sold out so there should be alot of folks there to meet and mingle with!

I'll be at the Avnet booth if you like to meet! Or send me an email at knicely87@gmail.com. Hope to see you there! Also, let's support our forums member scutter at her talk at 10:40 on Wednesday!
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

Julie
Master
Master

Post by Julie » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

#scutter,

I hear you had laryngitis at your presentation! Sorry to hear that :( I hope you feel well soon.

Who was the guy who did the presentation for you? My friend doesn't remember his name :oops:

I wasn't able to attend the Conference... maybe next year! How do you think it went?
Thanks,
Juliette

scutter
Master
Master

Post by scutter » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Yes sad but true - the laryngitis got the better of me! Ben Vandiver gave the talk for me - he's one of the Vertica developers.

I thought it was a really good conference. Lots of interesting partner booths, interesting talks, and lots of good networking.

--Sharon
Sharon Cutter
Vertica Consultant, Zazz Technologies LLC

usli06
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by usli06 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 am

Hi,

Scutter, I hope that you are feeling better. I have some Chinese remedies you might be interested in hearing about ;)

I want to attend the conference next year. Will it be in Boston? Maybe they should change things up a bit and have it close to my home, i.e. Harbin, China :D

nnani
Master
Master

Post by nnani » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Hello All,

For those who could not attend the Conference, are there any recordings, ppt's, from the talk.
Keen on getting them.

nnani........
Long way to go

You can check out my blogs at vertica-howto

Return to “Announcements, Events and Activities”