Real Time, Predictive analytics to ensure customer experience for 1B subscribers Webinar

Moderator: NorbertKrupa

JimKnicely
Site Admin
Site Admin

Real Time, Predictive analytics to ensure customer experience for 1B subscribers Webinar

Post by JimKnicely » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Real Time, Predictive analytics to ensure customer experience for 1B subscribers

About this webinar
In the last few years, telecommunications networks have experienced exponential increase in data volume, while the expected response time for analysis on those data volumes have experienced a similarly exponential decrease. Within half a decade or so, telecommunication networks have gone from Gigabytes of data and sub-minute response time to Exabytes of data and sub-second response time! At Anritsu, with the help of HPE Vertica, real time, predictive, multi-dimensional analytics solutions have been designed which are ensuring customer experience and service assurance for over 1 billion telecommunication subscribers world-wide. Join us to find out more about this innovative solution from Anritsu which utilizes the field proven, extensive analytics capabilities of HPE Vertica.

Register here:
https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/8913/250469
Jim Knicely

Note: I work for Vertica. My views, opinions, and thoughts expressed here do not represent those of my employer.

Return to “Announcements, Events and Activities”